When a man engages in sensual play with himself or a partner, it’s safe to say he’s set on having a good time. But what happens when that good time turns bad? Unfortunately, manhood injury is quite common during extended or overzealous play. On the bright side, most of these injuries have clear ways to avoid them - and for those that happen anyway, excellent attention to member care can usually see a guy through the healing process.
So what are these injuries and how can a man prevent them? Check them out:
1) Severe irritation or chafing. This is often the result of too much enjoyment without enough lubrication. Though some friction is a very good thing, too much of it can lead to a sore manhood, one that is marked with tiny cuts or abrasions, or full-manhood irritation that can make the member appear red, swollen and even bruised. Of course, the best way to avoid this is obvious: Use plenty of creme, each and every time.
2) Diminished male organ sensitivity. Many men are accustomed to dry self-pleasuring, and they might be perfectly okay with coupling with a partner without enough creme to make the going easy. The problem is that over time, this lack of lubrication leads to those aforementioned injuries, which in turn form scar tissue in order to heal. That scar tissue obscures what the delicate manhood nerves can feel, which means a man loses a lot of male organ sensation. This is yet another reason to use creme!
3) Infections of all kinds. A man should know to wrap up his manhood when he’s going to have fun with someone, but far too many men forgo that protection and take their chances. The problem is that it only takes one encounter to give a man a lifetime of woe. Infections can range from serious social diseases, including syphilis and herpes, to infections that are annoying in their symptoms, such as yeast infections. Either way, these infections can be headed off at the pass with good barrier protection use, each and every time.
4) Manhood fractures. One of the most terrifying prospects of manhood injury, the member fracture is definitely to be feared. Fortunately, there are ways to avoid it. Since most manhood fractures occur when the male organ strikes a hard object, a man should remember this when he’s getting a little overzealous with his thrusting. A small slip and the manhood could hit the partner’s midsection bone, which could then lead to that serious fracture. Simply by being a bit more careful and staying cognizant of the risk can help a guy avoid this particularly awful injury.
5) Not stopping for pain. When pain comes calling, it’s a sign that it’s time to stop. Many male organ problems have been exacerbated by a man who keeps going even though he’s feeling a great deal of pain. When pain arrives on the scene, it usually means a manhood injury is occurring or has already happened. Needless to say, this is a great time to stop and assess the situation.
To help keep the manhood as healthy as possible when outside the bedroom, a man can reach for a high-quality member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Daily application of a good crème will give a man the dose of vitamins and nutrients a healthy male organ needs, including vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for tissue health and vitamins C and D for overall health. Amino acids like L-carnitine, L-arginine and alphia lipoic acid can also help. Wrap it all up in a luxurious Shea butter and vitamin E base, and a man can feel good about his steps to improve member health and avoid injury.