When a man is dealing with an itchy male organ, he is likely desperate for a way to make it vanish. The most unfortunate of those men are those who deal with jock itch on a regular basis. Guys who pay close attention to manhood care might even feel a little betrayed when that itch rears its ugly head and mocks all they have done to avoid it.
But have they really done all they can do? Science is constantly learning the connection between what a person eats and what their body does. Such is the case with an itchy male organ, believe it or not - a man who has a serious jock itch might be lacking in certain foods in his diet.
So without further ado, it’s time to help the men who suffer from jock itch with no end in sight. Put these foods on the grocery list and load up on them at the next few meals:
1. Fresh fruits and veggies. As with any other health situation in life, fresh fruits and veggies are almost always recommended as a way to combat it. Why? Because they contain serious amounts of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and more - and all that with low calories and quite a bit of delicious flavor. From leafy greens to bright red and orange and yellow fruits, a man should always load his plate up with these items.
2. Yogurt. The body is actually teeming with bacteria; the question becomes, however, whether the bacteria are good or bad. Eating yogurt provides a man with a healthy dose of lactobillus acidophilus, good bacteria that is known for reducing the amount of yeast on a man’s body. This, in turn, can help eliminate yeast infections - one of the most common reasons for an itchy male organ.
3. Onions. Want to get rid of a fungal infection? Have a few slices of onion on that burger, sauté the veggie to add to meals for a flavor kick, and even have some pickled onions with dinner - they all taste surprisingly good. For those who don’t like the sometimes sharp taste of onions, baking them in a slow oven brings out a fascinating sweetness.
4. Garlic. Known for generations as a wonderful treatment for a variety of ailments, this pungent addition to many Italian meals is known for keeping away infections. Since it goes well with almost anything, a man can add a sprinkle of garlic to his meals while cooking. This eliminates the sometimes ‘raw’ taste and leaves the more flavorful garlic that won’t turn off a date!
5. Carrots. While carrots are fantastic for health, many people don’t like the texture. Carrot juice, however, is a different story. The good news is that all the good things that fight jock itch can easily be had in a single glass of carrot juice. So drink up and enjoy the antioxidants!
Interestingly, there are also some foods a man should avoid if he wants to keep an itchy male organ at bay. These include sugary foods, foods filled with yeast, and alcohol. Sugary foods add the sugar - obviously - that the fungus likes to feed on. Yeasty foods can lead to even more yeast in the body, which isn’t a good idea when a man is trying to eradicate an itch. And alcohol also adds to the sugar levels of the body. Stay away from those!
In addition to watching what he eats, a man can’t go wrong with a top-notch member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) . Applied every day to the delicate manhood skin, a man can soon say the itch is gone. This is especially true if the crème contains a powerful duo of vitamin E and Shea butter, which fights dryness like nothing else - and that dryness can often be a cause of an itchy male organ. In addition, a man should look to alpha-lipoic acid, which can help fight the free radicals that threaten to make the jock itch situation even worse.